Welcome Pinners! If you are finding this super yummy yet simple recipe via Pinterest then you are not alone! This recipe is my most popular recipe and makes up for about 30% of my traffic! I guess you all love easy recipes as much as I do. I have updated this post to point you in the direction of other recipes you may like as well as resources I use to get meals on the table fast. Enjoy!
Other fast wraps:
View more recipes here.
If you like what you see here then you MUST check out the Skinny Mom’s Kitchen Facebook Page. We have tons of fun over there
Would you like to know what I love more that having a freezer stock full of healthy meals? Super simple recipes I can just throw together when I want something easy or when menu planning does not go as planned.
I made these wraps a couple Saturdays ago when I had bacon leftover from the breakfast sandwiches I put together. It was close to lunchtime so my mind instantly went to club sandwiches. My husband loves anything with bacon but he especially takes a special liking to turkey clubs.
At first I got a little nervous because we were out of bread. Then I found, in the back of my fridge, a couple of Flatout wraps. Perfect! After another quick scan I saw the ranch yogurt dressing. I knew we were about to have a very yummilicious lunch.These wraps, at only 307 calories, are incredibly satisfying. If you have a BLT or club lover in your family then you must make these.
You should have seen my husband’s eyes light up when I brought these wraps out. I am positive the excitement he has for bacon is not normal - but it sure is cute.
- 1 Flatout Wrap (I used the multi-grain with flax)
- 2 ounce of smoked turkey (I used Plainville)
- ½ slice sharp american cheese
- 2 slices cooked bacon** (I use Applegate farms)
- 1 tablespoon Ranch yogurt dressing (I use Wegman’s brand)
- 2 tomato slices
- Romaine lettuce (you could also use baby spinach)
- Spread ranch dressing over the center of wrap. Add turkey, cheese, bacon, tomato, and romaine.
- Fold sides in and then roll up.